Factor 8, a leading virtual sales rep and management training company, is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top 25 Sales Training Companies 2021 list.
Factor 8’s winning application highlighted the incredible success of their training programs and ability to adapt to their customers’ needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to their years of experience in virtual sales, Factor 8 quickly became a strategic partner to various B2B and B2C companies, helping their sales teams adapt to and excel in the virtual selling environment.
“Factor 8 is proud to be the first sales training company included on Selling Power’s ‘Top 25 Sales Training Companies’ list that built their foundation 100% on virtual sales,” said Ted Martin, CRO at Factor 8. “Historically, companies emphasized the value of field sales over their digital or inside sales counterparts. Due to the changes caused by COVID-19, organizations began to realize the value of virtual sales. This is a win for all of us who have built our careers in inside sales and believed in virtual sales from the beginning!”
According to Selling Power’s publisher and founder, Gerhard Gschwandtner, sales training is more important than ever as salespeople adjust to selling during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Sales training has shifted dramatically in the last 14 months” says Gschwandtner. “Each of the sales training companies included on this list was able to pivot quickly to deliver best-in-class, engaging sales training virtually. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients to reach and exceed sales goals during a difficult economy.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace, and their response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
1. Depth and breadth of training offered
2. Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
3. Contributions to the sales training market
4. Strength of client satisfaction
To evaluate applicants for the list, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from over 350 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “They have been nimble with changes related to COVID-19 and have provided great ‘value add’ activities to continually strengthen the relationship”
- Our experiences have been exemplary and have far exceeded our expectations”
- “Simply the best training and coaching in our industry”
- “Skilled, knowledgeable, and very experienced at driving sales performance through training and coaching”
- “An integral part of our transformation journey. We are so grateful for their expertise and contributions”